Saturday, October 1, 2011
DST Blog Train Freebie
I hope all of you are having fun riding the rails. I can't wait to check through the blogs myself and see what the various designers have been doing. I really love this color palette and thought it would be perfect for a heritage contribution as you can see above.
You can download Little Sailor here:
Your next stop is: Rieka_Rafita
Breaking News!!!
I'm thrilled to announce that I have joined the talented team of designers at E-scape and Scrap. I have a grand opening sale going on there right now. So stop over and see my new store.
And I have a cluster frame freebie that you can pick up there.
New Release: Save 25% This Week
Coming Saturday, October 1st at all of my stores, Winter Symphony, a huge collaborative with Morning Sun Designs. This full size PU/S4H kit has 92 elements and 23 papers. It's perfect for the winter season but a look at the layouts that my CT team did for this kit shows that it's a very versatile every day kit as well. Take advantage of the release sale that I'll be having on the kit, word art, clusters, stacked papers. And the bundle also offers big savings.
Heritage Scrap:
Heritage Scrap:
Labels:
blog train,
digital scrapbooking freebies,
freebies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe to Star Song News
Labels
- alpha (2)
- blog train (11)
- bookmarks (1)
- Clemens photography (3)
- cluster frame (8)
- coupon (1)
- CT layouts (21)
- CT layouts freebies (9)
- cu freebie freebies (8)
- cu freebies (4)
- cu products (14)
- digital scrapbooking freebies (39)
- free (44)
- free cluster (25)
- free kit (15)
- free quick page (11)
- freebies (76)
- freebies digital scrapbooking freebies (37)
- Personal Layouts (16)
- Personal Us (1)
- Personal Use Products (49)
- photography (2)
- quick page (4)
- RAK (4)
- sale (29)
- terms of use (1)
- tou (1)
Contributors
- Ann
- Pennsylvania, United States
- I'm a scrapbook addict. I've been involved with digital scrapabooking since July 2009, when my daughter introduced me to her favorite hobby. When I'm not scrapbooking (hmm, when exactly is that?), I'm enjoying life with my family including my two daughters and two grandsons, my husband Clemens and my Cavalier Spaniel, Vinnie. My hobbies include photography, reading, biking, and hiking.
My Creative Team
- Alejas
- Ariane/Janet
- Bombalurina59
- Bright Eyes
- Dkane
- DPNeff
- Janette White
- Jean Ann
- oreosmeow
- Rollinchen
- SuziKatz
- Taztang68
- Victoria 32
- Zanthia
Scrap and Tube












12 comments:
Thanks for the giftie - I love it!
oh he is delightful, thank you. ♥
Thank you for the beautiful kit - and for making it easy to download!
So very sweet! Thank you for sharing your talents!
Thank you! What a lovely vintage feel you've captured!
Thank you for sharing your work!
Thank you for the blog train freebie.
Congrats on your new store!
Thank you so much! Congrats on your new store :)
thanks for sharing your part of this great train
Lovely! Thank you.
Thanks for sharing the lovely mini!
Did I post a thank you?? Well if I did, then you have two. If I didn't, one is better than none! :-)
Thanks for being part of this blogtrain! I appreciate your generosity!
Post a Comment