Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Win my new kit, 50% off sale and Freebie
Dive through the rich blues, greens and aquas of the ocean to the lost civilization of Atlantis. Flashes of rosy reds and creamy yellows float by as you descend. Once you arrive take time to explore the jeweled treasures and crystals, the famous gardens and
rich textiles. Treasures await you in this kingdom -- a magical frame made from a paperbark tree, a jeweled disk created by photographing images through a kaleidoscope, and some of my own treasures including jewelry, crystal and antique perfume bottles.
Treasures of Atlantis is now on sale at my StarSongStudio Store at CoolDigitalScraps.com at 50% off this coming Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and 40% off for the remainder of November. You can check it out here:
If you would like to win this kit, just leave a comment in the comment section here and I will be back in a few days to pick a winner and announce the winner. Check back on Friday to see if you have won. I'll be needing your contact information at that point if you are the lucky winner so I can get the kit to you. So sign up and good luck.
If you would like to win this kit, just leave a comment in the comment section here and I will be back in a few days to pick a winner and announce the winner. Check back on Friday to see if you have won. I'll be needing your contact information at that point if you are the lucky winner so I can get the kit to you. So sign up and good luck.
And so you can check out the quality of my work I have a freebie for you: a personal/scrapforhire quick page made with this kit. The quick page is full size (12x12 inches) and was created at 300 dpi. Hope you enjoy it.
You can download it here:
Labels:
free kit,
free quick page,
Personal Use Products
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe to Star Song News
Labels
- alpha (2)
- blog train (11)
- bookmarks (1)
- Clemens photography (3)
- cluster frame (8)
- coupon (1)
- CT layouts (21)
- CT layouts freebies (9)
- cu freebie freebies (8)
- cu freebies (4)
- cu products (14)
- digital scrapbooking freebies (39)
- free (44)
- free cluster (25)
- free kit (15)
- free quick page (11)
- freebies (76)
- freebies digital scrapbooking freebies (37)
- Personal Layouts (16)
- Personal Us (1)
- Personal Use Products (49)
- photography (2)
- quick page (4)
- RAK (4)
- sale (29)
- terms of use (1)
- tou (1)
Contributors
- Ann
- Pennsylvania, United States
- I'm a scrapbook addict. I've been involved with digital scrapabooking since July 2009, when my daughter introduced me to her favorite hobby. When I'm not scrapbooking (hmm, when exactly is that?), I'm enjoying life with my family including my two daughters and two grandsons, my husband Clemens and my Cavalier Spaniel, Vinnie. My hobbies include photography, reading, biking, and hiking.
My Creative Team
- Alejas
- Ariane/Janet
- Bombalurina59
- Bright Eyes
- Dkane
- DPNeff
- Janette White
- Jean Ann
- oreosmeow
- Rollinchen
- SuziKatz
- Taztang68
- Victoria 32
- Zanthia
Scrap and Tube








4 comments:
Thanks for the qp from this awesome kit! I would absolutely, positively like to win it! These colors are just superb!
Thank you for the Treasures of Atlantis Quick Page.
Lovely colors of this kit and thank you for the qp...and with me living on the beach this would be an awsome kit to go along with my beach themes and mystical themes....i see layouts already LOL... this is my husband gmail account..i hope you don't mind..ha..have a great day and again great kit
Ann this is amazing I love the colors!
Post a Comment